Koi CBD Pain Relieving Gel Roll On
Hemp+Ville CBD’s newest addition to our topical line is the Koi CBD Pain relieving Gel Roll-On! This is a great alternative of CBD for athletes looking for a way to help reduce inflammation or pain after a hard workout or practice session.
- 3 oz (89 mL) bottle
- 500 mg of CBD from Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract per bottle
- Includes 10% Menthol for cooling pain relief.
- Made with a proprietary blend of 19 essential oils.
- No-mess CBD roll-on applicator.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to the affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
- Store in a cool, dry place with the lid closed tightly.
- For external use only.
- Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If the condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of the product and consult a physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Ingredients of the Koi CBD Pain Relieving Gel include:
- Menthol (cooling pain reliever)
- Other Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Ethyl Alcohol, White Camphor Essential Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Cannabidiol (CBD) from Hemp Extract, Capsicum Fruit Oleoresin, Sweet Basil Leaf Oil, Black Pepper Oil, Roman Chamomile Flower Oil, German Chamomile Flower Oil, Cinnamon Leaf Oil, Citronella Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Helichrysum Flower Oil, Ginger Root Oil, Pink Grapefruit Peel Oil, Juniper Berry Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Peppermint Oil, Pine Needle Oil, Ravensara Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Spearmint Oil, Wild Oregano Oil, Glycerin, Witch Hazel Water, Organic Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate